- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Anne's Ham And Cheese Salad Tea Sandwiches Recipe
|Virginia ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), julienned, baked|
|Gruyere cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), julienned|
|Creme fraiche||10 Tablespoon (1/2 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Grainy mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste, coarsely ground|
|Thin white bread slices||16 (Best-Quality)|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)|
Calories 265 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.4 mg
Sodium 430.6 mg17.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 11 g21.3%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 0.04%
Calcium 17.7% Iron 0.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a small bowl, place the ham and cheese together.
2) In another bowl, mix the creme fraiche and mustard together.
3) Add into the ham and cheese, sprinkle with pepper to taste and mix well.
4) Spread one side of each bread slice with 1/2 teaspoon butter.
5) Then spread buttered side of 8 slices with 1 tablespoon of the ham and cheese salad.
6) Cover with other 8 bread slices with the buttered side down and trim off the crusts from each sandwich.
8) Halve the sandwiches diagonally and serve immediately.