- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Anise Refrigerator Cookies Recipe
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Aniseed||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5741 Calories from Fat 2441
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 273 g420.3%
Saturated Fat 131.4 g657.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 805.3 mg268.4%
Sodium 2134.8 mg89%
Total Carbohydrates 771 g257%
Dietary Fiber 28 g112.1%
Sugars 407 g
Protein 90 g179.4%
Vitamin A 120.3% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 146.4% Iron 144.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) In a bowl, add butter and brown sugar and beat well till fluffy.
3) One at a time, add in the eggs and beat well.
4) Mix in the aniseed and nuts.
5) In a large mixing bowl, sift together the baking powder, salt, and flour.
6) Slowly add into the creamed mix and beat well.
7) Divide and shape into 2 rolls.
8) Roll in waxed paper and refrigerate.
9) Cut thin slices.
10) Arrange cookies on the baking sheet.
11) Place in oven at 350 degrees and bake for 10 minutes.
12) Serve as a tea time snack.