- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Animal Shaped Cookies Recipe
|Fun size flaked chocolate bars||36 Ounce (3 Packs, 12 Ounce-340 Gram Each)|
|Rich chocolate cake||5 Inch (12 Centimeter Homemade / Store Bought)|
|Rich chocolate cake||7 Inch (18 Centimeter Homemade / Store Bought)|
|Chocolate butter cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Dusting)|
|Pink ready to roll icing||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Chocolate brown ready to roll icing||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Light brown ready to roll icing||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Yellow ready to roll icing||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Black food coloring||2 Drop|
Calories 912 Calories from Fat 327
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.2%
Saturated Fat 17.2 g85.8%
Trans Fat 3.8 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 426.7 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.8%
Dietary Fiber 14.3 g57.3%
Sugars 88.9 g
Protein 27 g54.5%
Vitamin A 35.7% Vitamin C 35.7%
Calcium 42.9% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Use a fine-bladed knife and carefully cut each chocolate bar in half. Position them around the sides of the cakes.
3. To make each elephant roll a small ball of pink icing into an oval. Press it into the buttercream. Take a larger ball of icing and mould a flattened pear shape, gradually elongating the thin end into a trunk. Cut off the tip of the trunk and impress lines along it with a knife. Prop the icing against the pink base, securing with a dampened paintbrush. Shape and secure large floppy ears.
4. To make each monkey roll a small ball of chocolate brown icing for the head and press it into the buttercream. Shape large round ears and secure them to the sides of the head. Secure a flattened ball of light brown icing for the snout.
5. To make each lion roll a small ball of yellow icing into an oval and press it into the buttercream. Flatten a piece of brown icing for the mane and indent it around the edges with your fingertips. Roll another ball of icing and flatten it against the mane. Position it on the yellow base. Add ears and a thin rope of icing for the tail.
6. To make each bear roll a small ball of light brown icing into an oval and press it into the buttercream. Roll a larger ball of icing and position it for the head, adding 2 small, round ears. Secure a flattened ball of icing for the snout. Use the icing trimmings to add paws, and a fine paintbrush and black food colouring to add features to the animals faces.