- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Angus Beef Filet with Potatoes Au Cru Recipe Video
|Beef filet||2 Medium|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Purple potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled and halved|
|Demi glace||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 722 Calories from Fat 403
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.3%
Saturated Fat 20.1 g100.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.5 mg
Sodium 1372.2 mg57.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.5%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 43 g85.4%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 17.2%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Bring the meat to room temp.
2. Season beef filets with salt and pepper.
3. In a pan melt butter and sear filet on both sides.
4. Place it in the oven until it is brown and crispy.
5. Saute purple potatoes in olive oil.
6. Deglaze pan with cognac and add a little demi glace.
7. Add butter and the steaks and into the pan to immerse.
8. On a serving plate, place the filets, spoon over the cooked sauce, top with the potatoes and garnish with parsley.