- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Angelic Eggs Recipe
|Baking potato||1 , peeled|
|Nonfat yogurt||5 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Dijon mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried tarragon||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||6 , hard-cooked|
Calories 104 Calories from Fat 47
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.1%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.7 mg
Sodium 83.4 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.5%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Into a medium bowl, mash the potatoes, or pass them through a fine strainer.
2) Add 3 tablespoons of yogurt and stir well. In case the mixture seems too dry, add more yogurt.
3) Add the mustard, parsley, tarragon and paprika.
4) Peel the eggs and then cut them into halves lengthwise.
5) Remove the yolks gently with the help of a teaspoon and discard them. Keep the whites asides.
6) With the help of a spoon or a pastry bag fitted with a medium tube, fill the whites with the potato mixture.
7) Wrap the preparation properly and place in the fridge.
8) Serve as preferred.