- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Angel Hair Pasta with a No-Cook Tangy Parmesan Sauce Recipe Video
|Angel hair pasta||1 Pound|
|Water||1 Liter (or more)|
|Lemon||4 Medium, juiced|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated|
|Basil/Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly chopped|
|Tomatoes||1 Medium, cut into wedges|
Calories 1223 Calories from Fat 350
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.1%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17 mg5.7%
Sodium 601.1 mg25%
Total Carbohydrates 180 g59.9%
Dietary Fiber 14.3 g57.1%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 39 g78.1%
Vitamin A 19.3% Vitamin C 163.7%
Calcium 38.4% Iron 29.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot, pour water to fill it. Bring it to boil. Season with salt and add the angel hair pasta.
2. Cook for around 5- 10 minutes or till it is done. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. In a bowl, pour lemon juice. Add olive oil slowly while continuously stirring it till incorporated.
4. Put the parmesan cheese and mix well till combined.
5. Add the basil and mix again.
6. In a large bowl, put the cooked angel hair pasta and pour the lemon parmesan sauce over it.
7. Mix well by stirring or tossing till all the pasta is coated with the sauce.
8. In a serving plate, serve the angel hair pasta hot garnished with tomato wedges.