- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Angel Hair Patties Recipe
|Cooked angel hair pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs), without salt|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Finely shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely shredded zucchini||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely shredded carrots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
Calories 215 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.8%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.4 mg
Sodium 151 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 9 g18.9%
Vitamin A 36.3% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a medium bowl, mix in the cooked angel hair pasta, eggs, cheese, zucchini, carrot, mushrooms and skim milk.
2) Add in flour, salt and onion powder to the pasta mixture. Stir well.
3) Divide the mixture into four equal parts. Shape into 4 patties. Refrigerate the patties for about 2 hours.
4) Spray a medium-sized skillet with the cooking spray. Add in oil and heat over medium heat. Add in the patties.
5) With a cover on, cook the patties for about 3 minutes per side. The patties must turn golden brown on the sides.
6) Serve the Angel Hair Pasta Patties with a spicy dipping sauce, if desired.