- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Angel Hair Pasta with Tomato and Seafood Recipe
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Angel hair pasta/Spaghetti||12 Ounce|
|Fresh basil/2 teaspoon dried basil||3 Tablespoon, minced|
|Fresh rosemary/1 teaspoon dried rosemary||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Fresh oregano/1 teaspoon dried oregano||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Fresh sage/1/2 teaspoon dried sage||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Plum tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, diced|
|Mixed seafood||1 Pound, cooked and cut into small pieces|
Calories 778 Calories from Fat 272
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 173.3 mg
Sodium 117.5 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.6%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 43 g86.1%
Vitamin A 49.4% Vitamin C 43.5%
Calcium 35.5% Iron 32.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cook the pasta al dente for 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil, add in wine, basil, oregano, rosemary, sage and garlic. After the liquid comes to a boil, cover and cook on low for 10 minutes.
3) Strain the liquid, transferring it back to the saucepan. You may discard the herbs.
4) Into the liquid, add in tomatoes and cook till a sauce is formed in about 20 minutes.
5) Mix in the seafood and cook till they are just done.
6) To serve toss the pasta with the seafood sauce in a large serving bowl.