- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Angel Food Vegan Marshmallow Kit Recipe Video
|Vegan marshmallow kit||60 Gram, divided (Angel food - 2 sachet)|
|Cold water||3 Cup (48 tbs), divided|
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon (for greasing)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs), powdered|
|Vanilla extarct||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g0%
Saturated Fat 0 g0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.11%
Sugars 43.9 g
Protein 0.01 g0.02%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.3% Iron 0.11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Coat the base of a 20 inch baking dish with the cornstarch.
2. In a large bowl, put ¼ cup of water, add sachet A from the marshmallow kit and beat with an electric mixer. Gradually increase to full speed until fluffy. Set aside.
3. In a large pot, add sugar and sachet B from the marshmallow kit, mix well. Then pour 2 3/4 cups of water and stir well. Put on high heat and stir until boiling. Boil for 15 minutes.
4. Pour the hot syrup mix slowly into the fluff mix. Then mix well at full speed and add the vanilla extract and blend well.
5. Pour into the prepared dish and let it cool.
6. Cut the Marshmallow into squares using a sharp knife and serve.