- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Anchovy Puffs Recipe
|9 inch pie shells||2 (Prepared Or Home-Made, Plain Pastry)|
|Canned anchovies||2 Ounce (1 Can)|
Calories 39 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 0.57 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.9 mg
Sodium 289.2 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 1 g2.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.5% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Mash the anchovies and blend them into the pastry mixture
3) Roll out the mixture to a thickness of 1/4-inch.
4) Cut the mixture tinto squares, or any other preferred shape.
5) On an ungreased cookie sheet, place the sqaures.
6) Bake in preheatred oven for about 10 minutes or till the puffs have browned well.
7) Serve as preferred