- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Anchovy Biscuit Creams Recipe
|Plain flour||3 Ounce (90 Grams)|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce (45 Grams)|
|Anchovy essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (A Good Squeeze)|
|Cold water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Anchovies||4 (For Topping)|
|Egg||1 , hardboiled (For Topping)|
|Soft butter||1 Teaspoon (For Topping)|
|Cream||2 Tablespoon, whipped (For Topping)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1032 Calories from Fat 487
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.3%
Saturated Fat 30.1 g150.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 560.9 mg
Sodium 261.1 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 12.7 g
Protein 36 g71.4%
Vitamin A 45.4% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 29.3% Iron 27.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a bowl, sift flour and cayenne and spoon some butter.
2. Make stiff dough after adding anchovy essence, egg yolk, lemon juice and cold water. Add little cold water if dough seems dry.
3. Take lightly floured board and turn the dough over it. Knead the dough lightly and roll them thinly.
4. Use small cutter to cut rounds of the dough and bake them in moderate oven for 10-12 minutes.
5. Cool the rounds.
6. Crush the anchovies with the butter and hard-boiled egg. Pass this mixture through sieve.
7. Whip the cream and add this to the mixture.
8. Swirl the anchovy cream on cooled biscuits before serving.
9. Serve the anchovy biscuit creams after garnishing with parsley sprigs.