- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
An Instant Breakfast Recipe Video
|Bacon strips||1⁄2 Pound (8-9 strips)|
|Cooking spray||3 Dash (as required)|
Calories 725 Calories from Fat 361
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g74.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 175.3 mg
Sodium 2102.9 mg87.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 26 g52%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 17.9% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
2. On a baking sheet, line with paper towel and place the buns. Spray cooking spray on top of them. Put them inside the oven for 6 minutes.
3. In a large plate, place a paper plate and put the bacon strips. Cover with a paper towel and another paper plate and a large cover. In microwave oven for 2 minutes.
4. Take the bacon from the microwave oven. Flip them and again put in the microwave oven for 30 seconds.
5. In a bowl, spray cooking spray and beat the eggs. Add some water and beat well. Put inside the microwave oven for about 2 minutes.
6. In a serving plate arrange the bacon, buns and the scrambled egg.
7. Serve this Instant Breakfast with orange or apple juice.