- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
An Asian Style Beef Dish Recipe
|Minced beef||22 Ounce|
|Onion||2 Ounce, fried in a little butter|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (A Little)|
|Boemboe roedjak||3 Teaspoon|
|Chinese soy sauce||3⁄4 Tablespoon (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Ginger powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger stem||1 Small, chopped (1 Piece)|
|Sweet green peppers||3 Large, cut into small thin pieces|
|Canned tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 Medium Tin)|
|Tomato ketchup||3⁄4 Tablespoon (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Maize flour||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 374 Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.5%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.7%
Trans Fat 1.2 g
Cholesterol 102.8 mg
Sodium 850.1 mg35.4%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 32 g64.3%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 20.8%
Calcium 5% Iron 23.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a food processor, place together, beef, onion, Boemboe rudjak, soy sauce, ginger powder and fresh and seasoning.
2) Process to mix all the ingredients well together and mince well.
3) In a large non-stick pan, cook the minced mixture until beef is tender and cooked,
4) In a casserole, place the cooked beef mixture and place in the oven to keep warm.
5) Drain off any excess oil from the frying pan.
6) In a pan, heat oil and saute green pepper until tender.
7) Stir in the tomatoes, soy sauce and ketchup.
8) Toss to mix well.
9) In a cup, stir together maize flour and lemon juice.
10) Stir the flour mixture into the tomato mixture.
11) In another pan, heat butter and fry the bambooshoots, until golden brown in colour.
12) Serve in a bowl, the mince mixture with the sauce topped with fried bamboo shoots.
13) Served with boiled rice onside.
Boemboe rudjak is an Indonesian spice.