- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Amy's Turkey & Carrot Soup Recipe Video
|Tomato juice||46 Ounce (100%)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cream of celery soup||284 Gram|
|Turkey||1 Pound, cooked, shredded (99% fat free. Cook the turkey with some Italian seasoning)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1552 Calories from Fat 432
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74.5%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g57.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 326.6 mg108.9%
Sodium 3764.9 mg156.9%
Total Carbohydrates 172 g57.5%
Dietary Fiber 42.1 g168.5%
Sugars 92.4 g
Protein 119 g237.4%
Vitamin A 2513.4% Vitamin C 494.7%
Calcium 70.6% Iron 81.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix 1 can tomato juice and 4 cups of water.
2. Add 551 grams of Celery and 697 grams of carrots.
3. Add 284 grams of cream of celery and 2 1/2 cups of cooked turkey.
4. Mix and let this sit in the crock pot for 2-3 hours.
5. Ladle the soup into a bowl and serve hot.