- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Amy's Silver Dollar Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe Video
|Protein powder||15 Gram|
|Pumpkin||45 Gram, pureed|
|Sugar free cheesecake pudding mix||2 Gram|
|Oatmeal||30 Gram, cooked (This is an additional supplement to the meal)|
|Strawberries||45 Gram, chop (This is an additional supplement to the meal)|
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.6%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.94%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.56 mg
Sodium 146.7 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 14 g28.1%
Vitamin A 33.3% Vitamin C 25.4%
Calcium 16.3% Iron 47.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix 10 grams of oats, 15 grams of protein powder and 45 grams of pureed pumpkin.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of cheesecake pudding mix, 3 egg whites and 1 packet of Splenda(equal to 2 teaspoons)
3. Pour this batter onto a skillet and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
4. For additional supplements: Cook 30 grams of oatmeal.
5. Chop up 45 grams of strawberries.
6. Serve the pancakes, the cooked oatmeal and the strawberries as one wholesome breakfast.