- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Amy's High Protein Mini Muffins Recipe Video
|Old fashion oats||35 Gram|
|Protein powder||20 Gram (You can use vanilla flavored or plain. I used unflavored BUYBULKWHEY)|
|Egg whites||3 (or 2 liquid egg whites)|
|Sugar free fat-free cheesecake pudding mix||2 Gram|
|Splenda||1 Tablespoon (or stevia)|
|Canned pumpkin||50 Gram, pureed|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4%
Saturated Fat 0.47 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 333.4 mg13.9%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 14.7 g
Protein 30 g59.7%
Vitamin A 155.8% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix 35 grams of oats, 20 grams protein powder, 2 grams sugarfree cheesecake mix and 1 packet of Splenda.
3. Add 50 grams of pumpkin to the bowl, 3 egg whites and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and mix.
4. Scoop batter into muffin molds and pop into the oven for 8 minutes.
5. Serve these healthy mini muffins as a guilt-free snack.