- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie and Pancake Recipe Video
|Ground oats||35 Gram|
|Protein powder||25 Gram (Banana Flavoured)|
|Chocolate syrup||1 Tablespoon (Davincis sugar free syrup) (Optional)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Banana pudding mix||4 Gram (sugar free fat-free)|
|Splenda/Stevia||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 600 Calories from Fat 55
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.7%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 406.6 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g32.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.1%
Sugars 40.9 g
Protein 41 g81.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.43%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the banana raisin cookie: In a bowl, mix 35 grams of ground oats, 15 grams protein powder, 10 grams raisins and 2 grams of sugarfree fatfree pudding mix(banana flavored)
2. Add 20 grams whole oats, 2 tablespoons of water and mash the batter into a thick consistency.
3. Put into the microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Take out of microwave, flip the cookie and put it back for another 30 seconds.
5. For the flapjacks: In a bowl, mix 10 grams protein powder, 1 egg white, 2 grams sugarfree fatfree pudding mix and 1 tablespoon sugarfree chocolate syrup.
6. Add 20 grams of oats, 3 egg whites and around 3-4 tablespoons of water to make a batter of pancake consistency.
7. Heat a skillet and add the mix to the skillet. Cook for 2-5 minutes and flip to other side and cook.
8. Serve as a quick breakfast or snack on the go.
TIPS: Consume the cookies the same day. The pancakes can be frozen and eaten again later. Just put them in the toaster oven to avoid them getting mushy.