- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
That's Amorè - Italian Cheese Pizza with Boboli Crust Recipe Video
|Pizza crust||1 Large (Boboli)|
|Pasta sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Basil leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Goat cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Italian sausage||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked, diced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, diced|
Calories 419 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.4%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.3 mg13.4%
Sodium 1112.5 mg46.4%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 18 g35.2%
Vitamin A 18.9% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450*F.
2. On a cookie sheet, place pizza crust and spread pasta sauce on it.
3. Place sausage pieces and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pizza.
4. Place goat cheese over it.
5. On the pizza, sprinkle basil leaves and put onion on it.
6. Pop it into the oven for 10 minutes at 450*F.
7. Serve with desired sauce.