- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Triple Chocolate Chip cookie Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Plus 2 Tablespoon)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), very soft|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated white sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White chocolate chips||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk chocolate chips||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2987 Calories from Fat 1236
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 141 g216.7%
Saturated Fat 84.1 g420.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 462.8 mg154.3%
Sodium 2156.5 mg89.9%
Total Carbohydrates 416 g138.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 286.1 g
Protein 28 g55.7%
Vitamin A 61.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 31.9% Iron 42%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Add the butter to a bowl along with the white and brown sugars. Mix together well with the help of a spatula till a smooth paste is formed. This usually takes 2-3 minutes.
3) Add the egg and vanilla essence and whisk the ingredients together with the paste for about 30 seconds. Set the mixture aside.
4) In a different bowl, add the flour, salt and baking soda and whisk the dry ingredients together till well mixed.
5) Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and blend together with the spatula.
6) Add the chocolate chips and continue to mix well.
7) Put dollops of the cookie dough on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
9) Place the tray with the cookies on a wire rack and let them cool at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Move the cookies to the wire rack and continue to let them cool.
10) The sweet and delicious cookies are a perfect tea-time snack. These also go well with coffee and milk and can even be enjoyed alone or as a dessert. Usually, these are served at room temperature but you can chill or even warm them before serving.