- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Amazing White to Brown Rice Recipe Video
|Long grain white rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned condensed consomme||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Condensed consomme||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dried onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped dried onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut into chunks (Half Stick)|
Calories 341 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.3%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2358 mg98.2%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 12 g24.6%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C 12.5%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
2. Cut the margarine into chunks.
3. In an ovenproof bowl, place all ingredients and mix.
4. Bake for 50 minutes at 350F. After 35 minutes stir and check for doneness occasionally.
5. Serve hot with your choice of meat.