- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Amaretto Raisin Bundt Cake Recipe
|Pound cake mix||18 Ounce (Pillsbury, 1 Package)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Amaretto||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Hiram Walker)|
|Candied fruit mixtures||1 Pound (2 Cups)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Sun-Maid)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5688 Calories from Fat 1623
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 177 g271.7%
Saturated Fat 50.4 g251.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 694.2 mg
Sodium 4842.9 mg201.8%
Total Carbohydrates 982 g327.3%
Dietary Fiber 24.2 g96.7%
Sugars 703.4 g
Protein 83 g165.6%
Vitamin A 68.4% Vitamin C 8.7%
Calcium 105.7% Iron 39.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease a bundt cake pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix.
4. Add the butter and eggs.
5. Blend at medium speed using an electric mixer for 1 minute.
6. Add the cream, Amaretto and water and beat for another 1 minute until well blended.
7. Using a spatula, fold in fruits, raisins and nuts.
8. Pour batter into prepared pan.
9. Bake immediately in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until spongy to touch and skewer comes out clean when inserted in the center of the cake.
10. Remove cake pan from the oven and let the cake cool in pan
11. Invert onto a wire rack and cool completely.
12. Slice and enjoy with tea or top with rum or brandy flavored cream and serve as a dessert.