- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Almond Tea Cookies: Cookie Jar Recipe Video
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Our||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whole almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or more for garnishing)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3946 Calories from Fat 2261
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 261 g400.9%
Saturated Fat 122.8 g614.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 695.3 mg
Sodium 586.1 mg24.4%
Total Carbohydrates 356 g118.7%
Dietary Fiber 24.2 g96.8%
Sugars 140.6 g
Protein 64 g128.7%
Vitamin A 117.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 49.7% Iron 99.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a mixer, cream butter, sugar and salt. Beat for 3 minutes, until ﬂuffy.
3. In a small bowl, mix egg and almond extract together.
4. Add egg mixture into mixer and beat until well combined.
5. At low speed, gradually add ﬂour and beat until just mixed.
6. Use small cookie scoop and drop dough onto baking sheet. Gently press in 1 whole almond into each cookie.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, just until edges begin to get golden. Remove from baking sheet and cool on rack
8. Serve with hot tea or your choice of beverages and enjoy!