- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Almond Slice Recipe
|Whole graham wafers||27|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Blanched almonds||135 Gram, sliced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6357 Calories from Fat 2881
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 329 g506.5%
Saturated Fat 147 g734.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.8 mg
Sodium 3590 mg149.6%
Total Carbohydrates 804 g268%
Dietary Fiber 40.2 g160.7%
Sugars 313.6 g
Protein 84 g167.6%
Vitamin A 112.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 34.6% Iron 28.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Use tin foil to line a large cookie sheet.
3) Over the foil, lay the graham waters.
4) In a saucepan, boil the butter and brown sugar. Ensure that the butter does not melt before the sugar.
5) Constantly stir for about 7 minutes.
6) Add the almonds and mix well.
7) Use a spatula to spread the prepared mixture over the wafers.
8) Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
9) Cut into slices and serve warm. You can serve it as a snack with coffee or tea.