- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Almond Secrets Recipe
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg yolk||1 (Unbeaten)|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sifted flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Almonds||48 (4 Dozen)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3798 Calories from Fat 2006
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 228 g351.5%
Saturated Fat 36.4 g181.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 185.1 mg
Sodium 75.4 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 392 g130.6%
Dietary Fiber 20.1 g80.6%
Sugars 133.8 g
Protein 56 g111%
Vitamin A 159.6% Vitamin C 0.36%
Calcium 32.7% Iron 102.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend margarine and sugar together to make it creamy.
3. Put egg yolk and almond extract and mix well.
4. Slowly add flour to the mixture and keep stirring.
5. Refrigerate the dough.
6. Take a shallow pan, put almonds in it and heat for 15- 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
7. Allow them to cool.
8. Take a small quantity of dough, place an almond in it and make into a ball with almond inside.
9. Take lightly greased baking sheet, put the balls on it and bake for 25-30 minutes at 325 degrees.
10. Once baked, coat with confectioner’s sugar.
11. Serve coated with sugar.