- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Almond Pudding Recipe
|1% low fat milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie instant vanilla pudding mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Envelope, Four 1/2 Cup Servings)|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Light sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), thawed, divided|
|Dry roasted almonds||1 Ounce, chopped, divided (No Salt Added)|
Calories 232 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.7 mg
Sodium 99.6 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 16.7 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 19.7% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixer bowl, put together 2 types of milk, pudding and almond extract; blend on low speed until it is beaten well.
2. Add sour cream, 1/4 cup whipped topping, and 1/2 ounce almond; fold to mix.
3. Into 4 dessert dishes, divide the pudding mixture equally.
4. Top each bowl with remaining whipped topping and almonds.
5. Cover the bowls and refrigerate for about 30 minutes for setting.