- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Almond Patties Recipe
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground blanched almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1/2 Package)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1818 Calories from Fat 1131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 129 g197.8%
Saturated Fat 73.3 g366.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241.9 mg
Sodium 498.6 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 156 g51.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 100.2 g
Protein 13 g26%
Vitamin A 56.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.8% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend butter, sugar and vanilla until light and creamy.
3. Sieve flour and salt and put in the creamed mixture.
4. Stir the mixture and put almonds and chocolate.
5. Make balls of 1 inch from the dough.
6. Take ungreased baking sheet, arrange the balls on it and bake for 12 minutes.
7. Serve in a dish.