- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Almond Jelly with Fruit Cocktail Recipe Video
|Agar agar||4 Ounce, powder|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), granulated|
|Fruit cocktail||1 Can (10 oz)|
Calories 265 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.8%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg
Sodium 32 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.82 g3.3%
Sugars 57.9 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 8% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Combine milk and agar powder. Stir for some time.
2. Add almond extract and mix well. Set aside.
3. Boil water and put-in sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
4. Pour-in the agar and milk mixture and let boil while stirring.
5. Let the mixture cool down then transfer to a shallow container.
6. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
7. Slice the jelly into squares, mix with the fruit cocktail and serve.