- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Almond Crusted Torte Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Almond extract||2 Tablespoon|
|Almonds||2 1⁄4 Ounce, sliced|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Strawberries||2 Large (for serving)|
Calories 709 Calories from Fat 329
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58%
Saturated Fat 20.2 g101.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151.1 mg
Sodium 69.1 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 56.4 g
Protein 8 g16.6%
Vitamin A 20.4% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, melted butter, salt beaten eggs and almond extract.
3. Stir all of the ingredients together except for the almonds.
4. Spray a pie pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
5. Pour batter into the prepared pie pan.
6. Sprinkle the almonds over the top.
7. Bake in the preheated 350° oven for 45 minutes.
8. Cool completely and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
9. Serve with strawberries.