- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Almond Cakes Recipe
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Almonds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), ground|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2466 Calories from Fat 1266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 147 g225.7%
Saturated Fat 62.2 g310.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241.9 mg
Sodium 18.8 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 245 g81.5%
Dietary Fiber 19.8 g79.3%
Sugars 34.4 g
Protein 50 g99.1%
Vitamin A 56.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 34.8% Iron 86.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the confectionerâ€™s sugar and butter together creaming them until they become fluffy and light.
3) Combine the almonds and flour together and blend it properly into the mixture.
4) Add the almond extract to it, stirring well.
5) Fashion it into small sized cakes.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it placing the cakes on it.
7) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 8 minutes approximately.
8) Sprinkle with confectionerâ€™s sugar and serve.