- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Almond Butter Balls Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners' sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as required)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sieved|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3482 Calories from Fat 2216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 256 g393.3%
Saturated Fat 121.3 g606.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.8 mg
Sodium 31.7 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 253 g84.2%
Dietary Fiber 24.2 g96.8%
Sugars 36.1 g
Protein 58 g116.2%
Vitamin A 112.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 47% Iron 94.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter. Cream well till fluffy.
3. Add rest of the ingredients gradually and mix well into dough.
4. Shape into 1 inch diameter balls and place on baking tray.
5. Bake in pre heated oven for 20 minutes or till done.
6. Once baked, remove from oven and roll in sugar. Keep aside to cool. Makes 72 no-€™s.
7. Place on a serving tray and serve immediately.