- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Almond And Apricot Tartlets Recipe
|All purpose flour||625 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||125 Milliliter|
|Grated lemon rind||5 Milliliter|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3729 Calories from Fat 987
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g173.1%
Saturated Fat 66.7 g333.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 480.3 mg
Sodium 96.5 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 603 g201%
Dietary Fiber 17.4 g69.6%
Sugars 127.2 g
Protein 72 g144%
Vitamin A 67.4% Vitamin C 10.7%
Calcium 15.8% Iron 166.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Sift flour with butter and stir in sugar, lemon, and egg to make a dough.
3) Keep aside the dough for 30 minutes and then roll out into thick squares.
4) With a pastry cutter, cut out rounds and shape into fluted tartlet shells.
5) Blend for 15 minutes and let it cool.
6) Serve with whipped cream.