- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Awesome Cheeseburger Recipe Video
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 619 Calories from Fat 371
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.1%
Saturated Fat 18.4 g92.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 159.1 mg
Sodium 975.4 mg40.6%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 31 g61.2%
Vitamin A 8.3% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 28.1% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. In a large bowl combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix.
3. Divide the mixture into quarters and shape into patties.
4. Place the patties over the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side.
5. Place the cheese on top of the patties just before removing. Toast the buns over the grill.
6. Top the buns with patties, tomato, onion, lettuce and ketchup.