- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
All Round Tomato Barbecue Sauce Recipe
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can, Campbell'S Brand)|
|Sweet pickle relish||4 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.32 g0.5%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1695.6 mg70.6%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.4%
Sugars 59.7 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 34.9% Vitamin C 29.2%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium-size saucepan, combine all the ingredients and stir to blend well.
2. Place on a medium flame and bring to a boil while stirring.
3. Cover pan and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occassionally until thick.
4. This recipes makes about 1 1/2 cups of sauce which can be bottled and stored in the refrigerator.
5. Reheat if serving hot.
6. A classic accompaniment to grilled or fried foods. Use as a glazing sauce for barbecued foods if you like.