- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
All Purpose Quick Fish Court Bouillon Recipe
|Fish||2 1⁄2 Pound, mixed, fresh, firm- fleshed, all cleaned, scaled and washed, but with eads and bones (Cod, Small Flounder, Halibut, Eel, Etc)|
|Firm fleshed fish||2 1⁄2 Pound, all cleaned, scaled and washed, but with heads and bones (fresh cod, small flounder, halibut, eel, etc.)|
|Dry white wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Medium, scraped|
|Carrot||1 Medium, scraped and sliced|
|White of leek||1 Medium, desanded and hunked|
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, peeled and chunked|
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, peeled|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and sliced|
|Whole bay leaf||1|
|Fresh parsley sprigs||3|
|Fresh tarragon leaves/1 teaspoon dried tarragon||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1961 Calories from Fat 371
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.6%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 589.7 mg
Sodium 1267 mg52.8%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g22.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.6 g42.3%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 235 g470.7%
Vitamin A 324.4% Vitamin C 108.4%
Calcium 58% Iron 123.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, bring 2 1/2 quarts (2 1/2 liters) of cold water to a rapid boil.
2) Add the fish and rest of the ingredients except salt.
3) Stir well, taste the bouillon and add the salt to taste.
4) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 25 minutes.
5) Then turn off the heat and lower the pressure immediately.
6) Take off the pressure cooker lid and allow to slightly cool down.
7) Strain and discard the solids, then cover and store the bouillon in the refrigerator.
8) Use the bouillon for boiling the lobster, or steaming clams, in a crab souffle, or to add into a fish sauce.