- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
All Purpose Batter Recipe Video
|All purpose flour/100 grams plain flour||4 Ounce|
|Milk/300 ml milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 691 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.3%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 445.6 mg
Sodium 488.5 mg20.4%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.2%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 32 g63.1%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 32.6% Iron 39.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food mixer, put together all ingredients and switch on for 2 minutes.
2. If you don’t have a mixer, in a large bowl beat together flour and milk.
3. Then, whisk in eggs and salt.
4. Let stand for 30 minutes in the fridge.
5. Use the batter for making pancakes, fish or even Yorkshire pudding.