- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
All In One Tuna Casserole Recipe
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope, Lipton Golden)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Frozen peas and carrots||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Medium egg noodles||8 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
Calories 481 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.9%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.2 mg
Sodium 937.7 mg39.1%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g19%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 31 g62.4%
Vitamin A 141.9% Vitamin C 13.6%
Calcium 25.3% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease 2-quart, oblong-shaped baking dish.
2) Mix the onion soup mix with milk.
3) Preheat oven to the temperature of 350 degrees C.
4) In a big bowl, add blended onion soup, carrots, peas, noodles and tuna.
5) In the baking dish, transfer the mixture and cover with shredded cheese.
6) In preheated oven, bake the dish for 20 minutes or until cheese starts bubbling.
7) Serve the warm tuna casserole as a main dish.