- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
All In One Breakfast Recipe
|All-purpose flour||250 Milliliter, sifted (1 Cup)|
|Yellow corn meal||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Baking powder||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Sugar||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Milk||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Oil||50 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Frozen pre browned sausage links||8 Ounce (1 Package, 250 Gram)|
|Canned peach slices||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can, 455 Milliliter)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3583 Calories from Fat 1204
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g208.2%
Saturated Fat 34.3 g171.7%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 399.8 mg
Sodium 3400.6 mg141.7%
Total Carbohydrates 505 g168.4%
Dietary Fiber 35 g140.1%
Sugars 110.8 g
Protein 97 g194.3%
Vitamin A 82.8% Vitamin C 23.8%
Calcium 150.1% Iron 148.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine the flour, corn meal, baking powder, sugar and salt, mix well to blend.
2) Then, beat in the milk, egg and oil until the mixture is smooth.
3) In a greased 12-inch pizza pan, pour the mixture and place the sausage links over the mixture like a spoke.
4) Between the sausage links, keep the peach slices and bake as per the directions.
5) Slice into wedges and serve immediately with the maple syrup.