- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
All American Snack Recipe
|Pretzel sticks||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Thin)|
|Wheat chex||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cheerios||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned peanuts||12 Ounce, salted|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 741 Calories from Fat 370
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.5%
Saturated Fat 10 g50.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.6 mg
Sodium 1269.5 mg52.9%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26.1%
Dietary Fiber 12.2 g48.7%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 25 g50.4%
Vitamin A 24.7% Vitamin C 16.7%
Calcium 27.3% Iron 126.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In large bowl combine pretzels, cereal, and peanuts.
2. Melt butter, stir in garlic powder, celery salt, seasoned salt and parmesan cheese and pour over pretzels and cereal.
3. Toss to mix well and pour into large slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on Low for 2 1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
5. Remove lid and cook for another 30 minutes on Low.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature and in tightly covered container store.