- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
All Aboard Cookies Recipe Video
|Unsalted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|White sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Coconut extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Toasted coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Candies||1 Cup (16 tbs) (pineapple and papaya)|
|Pecan||3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped, toasted|
|Toasted almonds||3 Cup (48 tbs), slice|
Calories 2650 Calories from Fat 1621
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 185 g284.7%
Saturated Fat 52.8 g264.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 181.9 mg
Sodium 1002.6 mg41.8%
Total Carbohydrates 243 g81%
Dietary Fiber 19.9 g79.6%
Sugars 180.1 g
Protein 35 g70.1%
Vitamin A 32.3% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 27.6% Iron 44%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix butter and sugar. Whisk until fluffy.
4. Add egg and coconut extract in it.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine all purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix.
6. Pour egg mixture into the bowl. Beat to incorporate.
7. Fold in pineapple and papaya candies, coconut, chocolate chips, toasted pecan, and almonds.
8. Divide dough into half. Place each half onto a 14 inch plastic wrap.
9. Roll them into tube. Tighten the ends of plastic wrap, and place it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
10. Remove plastic, cut dough into ½-inch thick slices, and place them on cookie sheet.
11. With a fork, slightly flatten each slice.
12. Pop it in oven, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
13. Place it on wire rack, and allow it to cool completely.
14. Serve cookies with a cup of hot coffee.