- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta in Aligue Sauce Recipe Video
|Fettuccine||1 Pound, cooked according to package instructions|
|Mixed seafood||1 Pound, cleaned (Shrimp, Mussels, Squid, And Crab)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crab fat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Taba Ng Talangka)|
|Cooking rice wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Green onions||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6789 Calories from Fat 4352
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 485 g746.6%
Saturated Fat 200.1 g1000.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1364.2 mg454.7%
Sodium 2451.7 mg102.2%
Total Carbohydrates 422 g140.5%
Dietary Fiber 20.3 g81%
Sugars 57.5 g
Protein 182 g363.4%
Vitamin A 74.7% Vitamin C 48.6%
Calcium 93.2% Iron 50.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
3. Sauté garlic and onions.
4. Pour-in cooking rice wine, stir, and cook for a minute.
5. Put-in the crab fat (taba ng talangka) then stir. Simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper, pour-in heavy whipping cream, and stir. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Add mixed seafood and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Turn-off heat and pour over fettuccine noodles. Garnish with green onions.
9. Serve. Share and enjoy!