- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Alice'S Super Layers Recipe
|Plain low fat yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Guacamole||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Kidney beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (2/3 Cup Dry, Reserve Some Of The Cooking Liquid)|
|Canned green chiles||14 Ounce, rinsed, seeded (Two 7 Ounce Cans)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||12 Ounce|
|Black olives||2 Can (20 oz), pitted (Drained Weight 6 Ounce)|
|Green taco sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 688 Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.4%
Saturated Fat 11.3 g56.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.5 mg
Sodium 1546 mg64.4%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 12.7 g50.9%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 33 g66.8%
Vitamin A 41.1% Vitamin C 71.9%
Calcium 63.1% Iron 31.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large flat serving dish with a rim, spread the yogurt evenly at the bottom, spoon on guacamole and sprinkle with the chili powder.
2) In a food processor bowl attached with a metal blade, process the kidney beans until it acquires a spreading consistency, adding required cooking liquid.
3) Spread the beans puree over the layers in the serving dish.
4) Process the green chiles, until coarsely chopped and sprinkle over beans.
5) In a food processor bowl attached with a shredding disc, process the Cheddar cheese until shredded and sprinkle evenly over the chilles.
6) In a food processor bowl attached with a metal blade, process the drained olives, until coarsely chopped and scatter over the cheese.
7) Process the tomato wedges until coarsely chopped and spread over the layers.
8) Pour over the green taco sauce, if desired and serve immediately.