- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlicky Fried Chicken Strips Recipe Video
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Saltine crackers||19 (0.5 Sleeve)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic sprinkles||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 363 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152.6 mg
Sodium 871.9 mg36.3%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.53 g2.1%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 47 g93.8%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cut the chicken breast into strips.
3. Take saltine crackers in a poly bag and crush with a rolling pin.
4. Take flour and bread crumbs in a separate bowl for mixing dry ingredients. Add the cracker powder in the flour.
5. Add salt and Italian seasoning to the dry mixture.
6. Add garlic sprinkles and pepper to flour.
7. Mix the dry ingredients.
8. Dip the chicken strips in the egg and then bread it in dry ingredient mixture.
9. Deep fry in oil.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.