- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Aishiteru Veggie Sushi! Recipe Video
|Rice||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Boiling water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1 , cut into strips 4 inches long (you can also use steamed bell pepper or avocado)|
|Rice vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Seaweed sheets||4 , roast|
Calories 322 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.6 g0.92%
Saturated Fat 0.16 g0.82%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 21 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.6%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 6 g12.9%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook rice in boiling water
2. Add vinegar to the cooked rice. Mix well.
3. Place a roasted seaweed sheet on a dry surface and cover half of the surface with cooked rice.
4. Place some cucumber strips in the middle and roll the seaweed sheet as tight as possible.
5. With a sharp knife cut the extreme edges and cut the roll into 1 inch pieces
6. Serve vegetarian sushi with your favorite dipping sauce or hot green paste.