- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetable Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza base||1 Medium (wholewheat)|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Spinach leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), roughly chopped|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Green peppers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
Calories 123 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.1%
Saturated Fat 0.92 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.9 mg
Sodium 147.5 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 13.6%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. On a plate, place the pizza base. Spread the base with some tomato sauce.
3. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the tomato sauce and add spinach, mushroom, onion and green peppers.
4. Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 35 - 40 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Once done, remove the pizza base and get ready to serve.
6. Cut the pizza base into slices and serve hot with tomato ketchup.