- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Afternoon Tea Egg Free Soy Milk Doughnuts Recipe Video
|Soy milk||80 Milliliter|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cake flour||150 Gram|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||5 Cup (80 tbs) (for frying)|
|Milk chocolate bar||8 Ounce|
|White chocolate bar||8 Ounce|
|Sprinkles||6 Tablespoon (different color and varieties)|
Calories 1690 Calories from Fat 1425
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 160 g246.8%
Saturated Fat 29.1 g145.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.9 mg3.3%
Sodium 104.1 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 41.6 g
Protein 7 g14.1%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares.
2. In a bowl, mix together soy milk, sugar and cooking oil.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
4. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because the dough is very soft). Shape the dough into a log. Cut the log into 8 pieces.
5. Flour your hands, roll each into a small ball, then make a hole in the center with your thumbs to look like a doughnut. Place it on the parchment paper.
6. Deep fry in oil at low (160C=320F) for about 7-10 minutes until golden brown (flip them 2 or 3 times). Remove the parchment papers when they start to come off. Place them on a wire rack to fully cool.
7. For Decoration :Melt chocolate bars and coat one side of the doughnuts.
8. Decorate them with chocolate pens or sprinkles of your choice. Allow chocolate to cool.
9. Serve the doughnuts with afternoon tea.
Best to eat on the day they are made.