- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Suya - Barbecued African Kebab Recipe Video
|Meat/Null||500 Gram, cut into small pieces (Null)|
|Roasted peanut/Null||3 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Cayenne pepper/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Paprika powder/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Garlic powder/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Ginger/Ginger powder||1 Teaspoon, grated (Null)|
|Bouillon cube/Maggi||1 (Null)|
Calories 319 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.2%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.6 mg32.5%
Sodium 1521.6 mg63.4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 25 g49.4%
Vitamin A 23.6% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 2% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Grind roasted peanut in food processor or a mortar and pestle until finely powdered.
3. On the peanut powder add all the spices and grind again to mix the spices with the peanut powder really well.
4. Marinate the meat with the peanut spice. Make sure that the meat is coated well with it. 5. Let it marinate in refrigerator for at least one hour.
6. Place the meat on skewers.
7. Lightly oil the grill plate.
8. Grill the kababs on medium heat until done.
9. Serve hot with some sliced onion.