- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Affogato: Sweet World #5 Recipe Video
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Espresso||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1 shot each)|
|Ice cream scoop||3 (vanilla, chocolate, or Dulce de leche)|
|Biscotti||2 Tablespoon, crushed (Optional)|
|Chopped chocolate covered espresso beans||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Calories 497 Calories from Fat 319
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.4%
Saturated Fat 23 g115.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.1 mg
Sodium 52.8 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 29.7 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 5.4% Iron 0.02%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a parchment lined plate or tray, place the ice cream scoops and put it in freezer.
2. In a mixer bowl fitted with a whisk attachment whip together whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until it forms into soft peaks.
3. In a large coffee cup, serve 1 scoop of ice cream, along with 1 shot hot espresso.
4. In another dish, serve whipped cream and crushed biscotti or chocolate espresso beans.
5. Let the guests pour the espresso over the ice cream and top with cream and toppings.