- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Adobong Pusit Recipe Video
|Squid||2 Pound, cleaned and ink separated|
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, diced|
|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 377 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.8%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 528.5 mg
Sodium 4197.1 mg174.9%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g11%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 41 g82.3%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 43.7%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a wok pour-in soy sauce, vinegar, and water. Bring to boil.
2. Add the squid and wait for liquid to boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat then separate the squid from the liquid. Set aside.
4. Pour-in cooking oil on a separate wok.
5. Sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes.
6. Put-in the squid then cook for a few seconds.
7. Pour-in the soy sauce-vinegar-water mixture that was used to cook the squid. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
8. Add the ink, salt, ground black pepper, and sugar then stir and simmer.
9. Serve hot with rice.