- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Adobong Mani Recipe Video
|Raw shelled peanuts||2 Pound (With Or Without Skin)|
|Garlic head||1 Clove (5 gm), halved|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 2406 Calories from Fat 2053
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 238 g366.4%
Saturated Fat 33.5 g167.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1010 mg42.1%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 19.3 g77.2%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 59 g117.2%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 21.2% Iron 57.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. When the oil is hot, put-in the garlic and fry until the color turns golden to medium brown.
3. Remove the garlic and set aside.
4. Adjust the heat to low then fry the peanuts while stirring occasionally. This should take about 10 to 14 minutes.
5. Take the peanuts out of the cooking pot and drain excess oil using a sieve.
6. Transfer the peanuts to a mixing bowl.
7. Sprinkle salt on top of the fried peanuts and stir to distribute evenly. Top with fried garlic.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl or platter then serve.
9. Share and enjoy!