- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Adobong Kangkong Recipe Video
|Water spinach/Kangkong||1 Pound, leaves separated|
|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||12 Clove (60 gm), crushed and chopped|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon, grounded|
Calories 160 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.4%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4182.2 mg174.3%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.4%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 8 g16.5%
Vitamin A 212.7% Vitamin C 60.9%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 25.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cooking pot pour-in the cooking oil and heat.
2. When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic then brown.
3. Pour the soy sauce, vinegar, and water in the cooking pot and let boil.
4. Add the Kangkong stalks and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper then stir.
6. Add the Kangkong leaves and gently stir to mix with the other ingredients. Simmer for some time.
7. Serve in a serving plate and top with toasted garlic.